Haus Giotto Guesthouse is looking forward to welcome back all our regular and new guests. We are a small three roomed B+B, which is run only by ourselves and one cleaning staff member, who is well trained and does not use public transport.
The following disinfecting procedures are followed in our rooms, at breakfast and when welcoming you:
- Rooms are vacated by 09h00 to allow sufficient time for thourough cleaning and infection control measures.
- All linen and towels are washed at a very high temperature.
- Staff wear protective clothing (clothes worn only at work, gloves and a visor) during cleaning and servicing.
- Bathrooms and all surfaces are cleaned and disinfected with a 70% alcohol-based agent.
- Rooms are well ventilated and remain vacant for six hours, allowing guests to check in from 16h00
- Guests may choose to come in to the dining area for breakfast or ask for room service
- Luggage is disinfected before carried into the B+B
- Disinfectant/sanitiser is freely available all over the B+B